7 Replies Latest reply: Dec 10, 2012 9:26 AM by Tom Gewecke
jchoi0830 Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

You know the writing that comes up when a page has an error? That says sorry an erorr has occured or something like that. I changed the font for it a while ago and I'm can't seem to change it back. Does anyone know how to do it? Here's an example pictureScreen shot 2012-12-06 at 10.08.13 PM.pngScreen shot 2012-12-06 at 10.07.18 PM.png


It's the cursive letters that show up every know and then. I thought it looked nice but it's almost illegible sometimes. If anyone can elp, it would be great

iMac (21.5-inch Mid 2011)