Currently Being ModeratedDec 14, 2012 1:15 PM (in response to Zaags20)
Hi, what version of Flash do you have?
See in each Browser which version of Flash it thinks it has...
If you need to re-enable an out-of-date version of Flash Player, you can do the following:
1. Navigate to the /Library/Internet Plug-Ins (Disabled) folder.
2. Drag "Flash Player.plugin" into /Library/Internet Plug-Ins.
3. If the browser is running, quit and restart it.
More Like This
- Retrieving data ...
- This solved my question - 10 points
- This helped me - 5 points