HT3867: iOS: Understanding subscription Wi-Fi networksLearn about iOS: Understanding subscription Wi-Fi networks
Currently Being ModeratedDec 29, 2012 8:45 AM (in response to Jermx95)
Does the iPod connect to other networks?
Does the iPod see the network?
Any error messages?
Do other devices now connect?
- Reset the iOS device. Nothing will be lost
Reset iOS device: Hold down the On/Off button and the Home button at the same time for at
least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears.
- Power off and then back on the router
- Reset network settings: Settings>General>Reset>Reset Network Settings
- Restore from backup. See:
- Restore to factory settings/new iOS device.
- Make an appointment at the Genius Bar of an Apple store.
BTW, saying you tried everything provides us with zero information as to what you tried.
Currently Being ModeratedDec 29, 2012 9:22 AM (in response to lllaass)
I havent tried to connect to any other networks because i only have one.
Yes it sees the internet but doesnt connect it shows a loading thing right by it but never loads.
It doesnt send any error messages
I tried everything like turning the internet off and on then then turrning the ipod off and on. i recovered it reseted it all but nothing works.
Currently Being ModeratedDec 29, 2012 9:24 AM (in response to lllaass)
oh and thanks for trying to help.