Currently Being ModeratedApr 10, 2012 1:13 PM (in response to jsv79)
- Where are you receiving them? In Mail on this computer, in Mail on a different computer, an iOS device, etc?
- If you go to iPhoto > Preferences > General > Email photos using > and choose Mail, do the images show up correctly?
- If you import 2 pictures from PhotoBooth (Macintosh HD > Applications > PhotoBooth) to iPhoto and the email those, do they come through correctly?
Currently Being ModeratedApr 11, 2012 6:03 AM (in response to MadisonP)
We were sending these to my email which comes through on my iMac as well as my iPhone.
I noticed that the same pic comes through over and over on my iPhone but in the mail on my iMac, the pics are coming through correctly as different ones. Seems to be isolated to the mail on my iPhone somehow.
Currently Being ModeratedApr 11, 2012 8:01 AM (in response to jsv79)
Seems to be isolated to the mail on my iPhone somehow.
Its an issue with how iOS mail interprets the email templates used by iPhoto.
- Let Apple know you are affected by this: http://www.apple.com/feedback/iphoto.html
- If you don't care about using iPhoto's templates: iPhoto > Preferences > General > Email photos using > and choose Mail -- This will bypass the templates and iOS devices will see the images properly.
Currently Being ModeratedJan 5, 2013 10:10 AM (in response to MadisonP)
thanks, I too had difficulty. Made the preference changes and all is well.