Currently Being ModeratedJan 9, 2013 3:44 AM (in response to Susan Hursey)
1. iCloud allows you to store stuffand access it anywhere. You get 5GB free and it allows things like iCal to show appointments on all your devices not just the one you input. http://www.apple.com/icloud/
2. Apple TV allows you to play content from iTunes or your iPad onto the TV. You can also rent and buy films with iTunes direct on the apple TV. http://www.apple.com/uk/appletv/
3. Expat TV is not an apple tv issue and you will have to sort with your supplier. Apps such as filmon can airplay to apple TV though.
4. Is the skype icon not in your apps folder? Did it download completely? If not reinstall,it is free.
5. You can download films etc to your iPad through itunes.You will need wifi to when you download them.
Sorry, not up with nokia. This may be worth looking at: http://www.apple.com/ipad/