1. If I click the plus to add an event, I get a stupid popup window:
and I then have to hit Enter to set up an event.
2. I then get this braind-dead window:
Even if I select a date on the calendar, it still comes up with today's date, and a time that was guessed from a ouija board:-( In addition changing the date/time is not terribly intuitive - it ***** compared to the same function on the iPhone version. In particular, a 24 hour time option would make this easier.
3. On the iPhone, there is an option on the calendar screen to edit an event. It's significantly less intuitive on the Mac - either a Cmd-key option or an option selected from the menu bar on the top of the screen. An option in the calendar window would be SO much nicer!
4. Minor quibble - the Navigation link (upper right) is labelled 'today' but actually moves a day/month/week depending on calendar mode. It looks like there are two functions (move by day and move by calendar view unit) which are force-merged into one control.
5. I'd like more options for printing a paper calendar (this establishment is not yet 100% committed to the cloud!) and formatting, best would be a specification for fields to be exported to the clipboard for pasting into the wordprocessor of your choice.
6. Add an option or spec for end date to be optional. Sometimes it's not relevant
However - credit where credit is due - it's a real blessing to be able to select how the week begins (Sun or Mon - or even anything else!). Also, using the cloud is working quite well for multiple device synch.
I hope someone is listening....