- Reset the iOS device. Nothing will be lost
Reset iOS device: Hold down the On/Off button and the Home button at the same time for at
least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears.
- Power off and then back on the router
- Reset network settings: Settings>General>Reset>Reset Network Settings
- Restore from backup. See:
- Restore to factory settings/new iOS device.
- Make an appointment at the Genius Bar of an Apple store.
I have been having a very similar problem the last few days with my Touch running 6.0.1. I have an Airport Express and the Touch stopped connecting with it after working fine for months. It sees the network but can't seem to get on it. My iPad and MacBook are still connecting to the Express normally and my Touch still connects normally to my home wifi. Very odd!