Currently Being ModeratedJan 11, 2013 1:10 PM (in response to GrumpyGator)
I grabbed the following from the info you sent, and it says what it should do, but it simply does not do it. Whenever I've had to restore my ipad, the in-app purchases and in-app downloads were absolutely nowhere to be found!! I have every single box checked for my itunes (except the photo sync), so this shouldn't be a problem.
Again even though this says it should have the inapp information backed up, that information is not there upon restoration....
Any ideas?? I just spent an hour re-downloading in-app purchases and this is the second time I've had to do it!?!?!?
- Contacts* and Contact Favorites (regularly sync contacts to a computer or cloud service such as iCloud to back them up).
- App Store Application data including in-app purchases (except the Application itself, its tmp and Caches folder).
- Application settings, preferences, and data, including documents.
- Autofill for webpages.
- CalDAV and subscribed calendar accounts.
- Calendar accounts.
- Calendar events.
- Call history.
- Camera Roll (Photos, screenshots, images saved, and videos taken. Videos greater than 2 GB are backed up with iOS 4.0 and later.)
Note: For devices without a camera, Camera Roll is called Saved Photos.
- Game Center account.
- Home screen arrangement.
- In-app purchases.