Currently Being ModeratedJan 12, 2013 11:30 AM (in response to Anonymous 0924)
1) Check power outlet. Re-plug power cable.
2) Rest pmu. It is a small button on the logic board.
3) Check poweron battery. Replace if necessary.
4) detach all devices.
Currently Being ModeratedJan 28, 2013 6:09 AM (in response to rccharles)
I have the same problem and have done step 1 and 2.
I am unclear about which battery I should check...I didn't realize imac g4s had a battery. Please clariy if possible~
Currently Being ModeratedJan 28, 2013 11:01 AM (in response to SmeeSmee)
Replacing the battery may or may not help. It depends on the model of your mac.
I am not familiar with intricacies of iMac G4.
complete take apart guide.
You can see the battery in section 2.1
More Like This
- Retrieving data ...
- This solved my question - 10 points
- This helped me - 5 points