1. How did you get rid of AdBlocker?
AdBlocker: Manual Uninstall
- Delete the folowing file/folder:
- /Library/Application Support/SIMBL/Plugins/Safari AdBlocker.bundle
- ~/Library/Application Support/Safari Adblocker/ (Tilde ~ sign means the User Library)
2. Have you checked to see If your JForce stuff updated, or incompatible now?
3. How much free space do you have on your HD?
4. What plugins are listed here? HD /Library/Internet Plug-Ins
Removed add blocked *thank you, tricky *******. You'd think when you run an uninstaller it would get everything.
I have almost 400gb free on my HDD.
Whats JForce sorry?
It has been a lot better since removing the Silverlight plug in. It now crashes less and also only crashes when opening links in a new tab.
I have attached the photo of my plugins.