HT1476: iPhone and iPod touch: Charging the batteryLearn about iPhone and iPod touch: Charging the battery
Currently Being ModeratedJan 15, 2013 9:03 AM (in response to My Lovely Poo Poo)
Did you try to turn it on while its charging? OR Connecting to a computer?
Message was edited by: michael08081
Currently Being ModeratedJan 15, 2013 10:37 AM (in response to My Lovely Poo Poo)
- Also try DFU mode after try recovery mode
- If not successful and you can't fully turn the iOS device fully off, let the battery fully drain. After charging for an least an hour try the above again.
- If still not successful that usually indicates a hardware problem and an appointment at the Genius Bar of an Apple store is in order.
Currently Being ModeratedJan 16, 2013 8:03 AM (in response to michael08081)
I tried to turn on my ipod touch while it was charging but it still cannot on. Also, tried connect to the computer but the computer cannot detect my ipod touch. Do you have other methods?
Currently Being ModeratedJan 16, 2013 8:33 AM (in response to lllaass)
I tried the first but still not. But the second mehod is very good, my computer finally can detect my ipod touch. After the ipod touch is detected, the computer saod that the ipod could mot be recovery And an unknown error occured(1600). Do you know what did it mean and how can my ipod be recovery? PLEASE HELP ME.
Currently Being ModeratedJan 16, 2013 8:41 AM (in response to My Lovely Poo Poo)
This error is often related to USB timing. Try changing USB ports, using a different dock connector to USB cable, and other available USB troubleshooting steps (troubleshooting USB connections. If you are using a dock, bypass it and connect directly to the white Apple USB dock connector cable. If the issue persists on a known-good computer, the device may need service.
If the issue is not resolved by USB isolation troubleshooting, and another computer is not available, try these steps to resolve the issue:
- Connect the device to iTunes, confirm that the device is in Recovery Mode. If it's not in Recovery Mode,put it into Recovery Mode.
- Restore and wait for the error.
- When prompted, click OK.
- Close and reopen iTunes while the device remains connected.
- The device should now be recognized in Recovery Mode again.
- Try to restore again.
If the steps above do not resolve the issue, try restoring using a known-good USB cable, computer, and network connection.
Follow the steps listed above for Error 1604. This error may also be resolved by disabling, deactivating, or uninstalling third-party security, antivirus, and firewall software. See steps in this article for details on troubleshooting security software.
Currently Being ModeratedJan 18, 2013 9:13 PM (in response to lllaass)
Thx very much! But my ipod touch still cannot be turned on and charged. Do u have other methods ah?
More Like This
- Retrieving data ...
- This solved my question - 10 points
- This helped me - 5 points