HT4539: iTunes Store: How to enable Automatic DownloadsLearn about iTunes Store: How to enable Automatic Downloads
Currently Being ModeratedJan 16, 2013 10:39 AM (in response to Mikepatel)
There are two ways to reset security questions:
1)By rescue mail and if you don't have then
2) Contact Account Security Team
- Go to: Apple Express Lane;
- Under Product Categories choose iTunes;
- Then choose iTunes Store;
- Then choose Account Management;
- Now choose iTunes Store Security and answer the bullet questions, then click Continue;
- Sign in with your Apple ID and press Continue;
- Under Contact Options fill out the information and advise iTunes that you would like your security/challenge questions reset;
- Click Send/Continue.
- You should get a response within 24 hours by email.
Currently Being ModeratedJan 16, 2013 10:49 AM (in response to Mikepatel)
Welcome to the Apple Community.
1. Start here (change country if necessary) and navigate to 'Password and Security', reset your security questions using the link provided, you will receive an email to your rescue address, use the link in the email and reset your security questions.
2. If that doesn't help, you don't receive a reset email or you don't have a rescue address, you should contact AppleCare who will initially try to assist you with a reset email or if unsuccessful will pass you to the security team to reset your security questions for you.
3. If you are in a region that doesn't have international telephone support try contacting Apple through iTunes Store Support.