Currently Being ModeratedJan 17, 2013 10:07 AM (in response to jefffromdc)
Open the template in Pages. I presume you have the .doc version. If I recall it right you will see the label areas if you click on Show layout in the View menu. Now you can see where to put your text. Click in a cell and start writing.
Currently Being ModeratedJan 17, 2013 10:08 AM (in response to jefffromdc)
Pages prints only one record per page, there are ways around this but not worth the trouble.
Use AddressBook on your Mac.
1. Import all your contacts into AddressBook
2. Create a Group in AddressBook and drag all the contacts into the Group
3. With the Group selected Print > Layout > Page: Avery
4. If you can't find exactly what you are looking for Page: Define Custom
5. You can add images and format the labels with various fonts etc
Currently Being ModeratedJan 17, 2013 10:40 AM (in response to jefffromdc)
You can also use Avery's option to "Design and Print Online". I use that quite often for their options. In fact, I created badges using this option just last month. You can import your own picture or use one of their template pictures and you can import a list of names.