HT1695: iOS: Connecting to the InternetLearn about iOS: Connecting to the Internet
Currently Being ModeratedJan 10, 2013 6:19 AM (in response to bizzybee60)
Does the iPod connect to other networks?
Does the iPod see the network?
Any error messages?
Do other devices now connect?
Did the iPod connect before?
- Reset the iOS device. Nothing will be lost
Reset iOS device: Hold down the On/Off button and the Home button at the same time for at
least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears.
- Power off and then back on the router
- Reset network settings: Settings>General>Reset>Reset Network Settings
- Restore from backup. See:
- Restore to factory settings/new iOS device.
- Make an appointment at the Genius Bar of an Apple store.
Saying your tried everything provides us with zero information as to what you did try.
Currently Being ModeratedJan 18, 2013 6:28 AM (in response to terrifromvt)
I just did that, reset the whole iPod and it still doesn't work. One thing, though, that maybe someone can help me with. It shows in settings that I am connected to my work network. But in order to connect to that network I have to input a login and password and it doesn't prompt me to do that. That might be part of the problem. How do I get it to prompt me.