1) Go here: http://www.apple.com/support/appleid/manage/
2) Click on Sign in to manage your Apple ID
3) Click on Manage your Apple ID
4) Type in your Apple ID and Password and click Sign in
5) Select Addresses from the left hand side
6) Click Edit
7) In country region type United Kingdom
8) Click Save at the bottom of the page
9) Go to your Apple Device Settings - General - International - Region Format - Select United Kingdom
10) Press the Home button
11) Log into Facetime and iMessage with your CORRECT APPLE ID AND PASSWORD
This should work for all of you guys. Hope it helps.
What milindsaraswal wrote helps; but for the lucky ones like me, you should have an international version of the iPad which has Facetime & iMessage installed.
I have a feeling that the iPad Mini sold exclusively for the UAE do not have Facetime & iMessage pre-installed; I have not seen any of these, so am not sure.
Oky i have got the fix , when you activating the FT or iMassage for the 1st time you should select a region , this region must be the same that you select your country For EX: ( I have select region US when activate IMassage & app store country is also us ) when do that it work no Errors , but when select different country then i select Region when activating (FT & Imassage) you will got incorrect pw , hope that help all