Currently Being ModeratedJan 19, 2013 6:37 PM (in response to Kauaipete)
Make one yourself.
It is a easy 10 steps using computer iTunes
Here's how to do it
1. Select a title (.mp3 or .m4a) in your iTunes Library
2. Do File > Get Info on selected title (Windows do Edit > Get Info)
3. In the dialog choose Options tab
4. Set Start Time and End Time (no more than 35 secs otherwise won't work)
5. Close dialog.
6. Now control click the title (right click) and choose Create AAC Version
7. When it is done, drag the newly create title to the desktop.
8. Delete the newly create title in iTunes.
9. Rename the title on your desktop from ringtone.m4a to ringtone.m4r
10. Drag and drop it into iTunes
Now you have a ringtone.
Make sure it is selected in iTunes for syncing with your new iPhone.