TS3694: Resolve specific iTunes update and restore errorsLearn about Resolve specific iTunes update and restore errors
Currently Being ModeratedJan 20, 2013 10:17 AM (in response to legendsam)
Error 1004, 1013, 1638, 3014, 3194: These errors may be the result of the connection to gs.apple.com being redirected or blocked. Follow these steps to resolve these errors:
- Install the latest version of iTunes.
- Check security software. Ensure that communication to gs.apple.com is allowed. Follow this article for assistance with security software. iTunes for Windows: Troubleshooting security software issues.
- Check the hosts file. The restore will fail if there is an active entry to redirect gs.apple.com. FollowiTunes: Advanced iTunes Store troubleshooting to edit the hosts file or revert to a default hosts file. See section "Blocked by configuration: (Mac OS X/Windows) > Rebuild network information".
- Try to restore from another known-good computer and network.
- If the errors persist on another computer, the device may need service.
Currently Being ModeratedJan 21, 2013 1:48 AM (in response to legendsam)
Thanks for help.
but i did all of steps and still its not work. phone is going too recovery mode and still got an error 3194
i am trying too solve it on my Mac but Still Not work..
5.If the errors persist on another computer, the device may need service = i think thats it !
More Like This
- Retrieving data ...
- This solved my question - 10 points
- This helped me - 5 points