Currently Being ModeratedJan 23, 2013 5:31 AM (in response to coolgamer)
in the get info make sure 2 values are the same for all the tracks. These are
Here are 2 links to explain about tagging
Currently Being ModeratedJan 23, 2013 7:59 PM (in response to Steve Taylor1)
Surprisinly, adding a letter to the album name then deleting again solved my issue !
Currently Being ModeratedJan 25, 2013 1:54 PM (in response to coolgamer)
BUG!! Your fix worked for me as well. I did the "get info" on all the songs in the 1 (displayed as 2) album(s)... the album name was the same (otherwise the field should be blank if they didnt match)...I selected Album field, cut the text and re-pasted it back into the field, saved, and it still was not fixed. I went back in, added a letter to the end, saved, and boom, it was fixed...removed the letter and it was still fixed. This problem is randomly all over my library ever since one of the upgrades (not sure when it started) and as far as I can tell, every time it is the first or first couple of songs of an album that are separated from the rest for no good reason.