TS1275: Resolve iOS update and restore errors in iTunesLearn about Resolve iOS update and restore errors in iTunes
Currently Being ModeratedJan 23, 2013 1:35 PM (in response to rrrusa)
- Also try DFU mode after try recovery mode
- If not successful and you can't fully turn the iOS device fully off, let the battery fully drain. After charging for an least an hour try the above again.
- If still not successful that usually indicates a hardware problem and an appointment at the Genius Bar of an Apple store is in order.
Currently Being ModeratedJan 24, 2013 11:11 PM (in response to rrrusa)
thx for reply but i try that 2 even i try the new itune or even the old 9,2 nothing i try to change the IPSW and restor it will go untill some point and stop i thing i give me error 1602
Currently Being ModeratedJan 25, 2013 5:14 AM (in response to rrrusa)
This error is often related to USB timing. Try changing USB ports, using a different dock connector to USB cable, and other available USB troubleshooting steps (troubleshooting USB connections. If you are using a dock, bypass it and connect directly to the white Apple USB dock connector cable. If the issue persists on a known-good computer, the device may need service.
If the issue is not resolved by USB isolation troubleshooting, and another computer is not available, try these steps to resolve the issue:
- Connect the device to iTunes, confirm that the device is in Recovery Mode. If it's not in Recovery Mode,put it into Recovery Mode.
- Restore and wait for the error.
- When prompted, click OK.
- Close and reopen iTunes while the device remains connected.
- The device should now be recognized in Recovery Mode again.
- Try to restore again.
If the steps above do not resolve the issue, try restoring using a known-good USB cable, computer, and network connection.
Follow the steps listed above for Error 1604. This error may also be resolved by disabling, deactivating, or uninstalling third-party security, antivirus, and firewall software. See steps in this article for details on troubleshooting security software.
Currently Being ModeratedJan 30, 2013 12:23 PM (in response to rrrusa)
Thank you again i try just that but nothing the error is
The iPod"iPod" cannot be restored at this time because the iPod software update server could not be contacted or is temporarily unavailable
please try again later (and how many times i have to try or how late
More Like This
- Retrieving data ...
- This solved my question - 10 points
- This helped me - 5 points