Currently Being ModeratedJan 25, 2013 11:17 AM (in response to Dax Fairmont)
• Insert your ARD CD
• Open in Finder
• Right click on the Remote Desktop.mpkg and show contents
• Navigate to contents/installers
• Drag the RemoteDesktopAdmin.pkg file onto the system and install
• Run Software Update
• Upgrade to the latest version of the admin application
You may need to completely uninstall ARD and then reinstall it before this procedure will work. Follow these instructions for the uninstall:
Your screen shots didn't post, by the way. The only way to include an image is to click the "camera" icon in the toolbar you see when you create or reply to a post.
Currently Being ModeratedJan 25, 2013 11:48 AM (in response to varjak paw)
I got up to the step where I dragged the RemoteDesktopAdmin.pkg to my desktop. I got a error that says I have to have OSX 10.4.11 to install it. Odd considering I have OSX server 10.6.8. Any other thoughts by chance? Thanks again for your help
Currently Being ModeratedJan 25, 2013 1:11 PM (in response to Dax Fairmont)
FIXED! I went through the steps again and instead of dragging the admin install to the desktop I just reinstalled from the disk, ran software update before I opened it and it updated and worked. Thanks for your help. You rule!
More Like This
- Retrieving data ...
- This solved my question - 10 points
- This helped me - 5 points