Currently Being ModeratedJan 25, 2013 2:34 PM (in response to Michael Grenadier)
Hey guys, check out the last post on this thread
for limitations of video in a menu. For all I know, these limitations may apply to the method I talked about, but forewarned is foerarmed
Also, as I said before, you really need to test this. I would suspect either the menu or button on video track solutions may add to the overhead and cause sluggish response or worse.
Currently Being ModeratedFeb 26, 2013 3:22 PM (in response to PSavigny)
I did say to test this. And the lesson is, don't rely on the simulator in dvdsp to see if your project works. At least do a build and test with the mac dvd player as you build your project.
I recently authored a dual layer dvd. Didn't really think about any issues until I was doing the final build and tried to define the layer break point. Turns out the project was corrupt. Probably had been for a while.
Currently Being ModeratedFeb 26, 2013 3:26 PM (in response to Michael Grenadier)
I did test it with a shorter version and it worked great. But not today's final.
Not to jinx myself, but suddenly the build worked fine! I have output a final that works and am back in tweaking for little subtleties. Thanks for the assistance. Keep your fingers crossed. Ghosts in the machine...