Wake up Apple...you have lost the plot!
Obviously Apple does not currently use or test their products properly.
1) Why would you redesign the iPhone and put the headphone jack on the bottom of the phone; where you hold the phone to use the home button. Really annoying.
2) iTunes is now almost unususable; It takes forever to load and often freezes. Either it is poorly coded or they are doing some untowards stuff in the background that interupts/delays the programme from loading properly. Truely crap.....
3) The redesigned iTunes interface is very confusing and not intuitive. I have figured out how to use, but it wasn't easy and I'm a professional web user experience strategist.
4) The redesigned iTunes is missing some important functionality, i.e., the ability to see song totals and selected songs total weight/size. This makes it difficult to manage a large music collection.
5). Poor navigation functionality in the new iTunes; when you click 'see all' in any section, click on an album or song and then try to go back, you are sent to the category home page and not the 'see all' page. Frustrating....
6) iPhone 5 68G phone can not be fully loaded without the music player breaking (previously posted with may similar complaints).
7) I have all kinds of problems with the iPad 1 connecting properly to the new iTunes; iTunes continually tries to replicate files that I deleted directly from the iPad.
I suspect Apple is no longer driven by quality, but by release dates (the crap IOS maps programme is another example). I suspect they will continue to miss their financial targest until they WAKE UP!