Currently Being ModeratedRe: After getting the latest update, I've had squares around my lock screen keyboard. How can I fix it?Jan 26, 2013 3:31 PM (in response to Tawnyangel)
You may have the accessibility VoiceOver feature turned on.
Triple click the home button and try going to Settings>General>Accessibility and turn VoiceOver off. You may have to use three finger to scroll the screen to get there. If problems see:
- Reset the iOS device. Nothing will be lost
Reset iOS device: Hold down the On/Off button and the Home button at the same time for at
least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears.
- Reset all settings (if you can)
Go to Settings > General > Reset and tap Reset All Settings.
All your preferences and settings are reset. Information (such as contacts and calendars) and media (such as songs and videos) aren’t affected.
- Restore from backup. See:
- Restore to factory settings/new iOS device.
- Make an appointment at the Genius Bar of an Apple store.
More Like This
- Retrieving data ...
- This solved my question - 10 points
- This helped me - 5 points