Does the iPod connect to other networks?
Do other devices now connect?
Did the iPod connect before?
- Reset the iOS device. Nothing will be lost
Reset iOS device: Hold down the On/Off button and the Home button at the same time for at
least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears.
- Power off and then back on the router
- Reset network settings: Settings>General>Reset>Reset Network Settings
- Restore from backup. See:
- Restore to factory settings/new iOS device.
- Make an appointment at the Genius Bar of an Apple store.
This is the only network it has ever had problems with. I had reset the device and the network settings. I am on vacation and the place that I'm staying at is the only place it won't connect to.
I unplugged the router and FINALLY got it to connect!! Thank you!