Currently Being ModeratedJan 29, 2013 7:37 AM (in response to lllaass)
I unchecked all the videos. Then applied. Now, if I go back to video, i don't have a choice to select only the videos I want--it keeps telling me I am over capacity, even though i have almost 10GB free.
Currently Being ModeratedJan 29, 2013 9:16 AM (in response to imillstone)
- Make sure that you are manually managing syncing so ony the checked itesm sync.
To sync to your iPod go to iTunes>Help>iTunes Help>Sync your iPod....>Sync You Device>Set up Syncing>Sync your device manually and follow the instructions.
- Reset the iOS device. Nothing will be lost
Reset iOS device: Hold down the On/Off button and the Home button at the same time for at
least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears.
- Unsync all media and resync what you want
- Reset all settings
Go to Settings > General > Reset and tap Reset All Settings.
All your preferences and settings are reset. Information (such as contacts and calendars) and media (such as songs and videos) aren’t affected.
- Restore from backup. See:
- Restore to factory settings/new iOS device.