HT1695: iOS: Connecting to the InternetLearn about iOS: Connecting to the Internet
Currently Being ModeratedJan 29, 2013 4:11 PM (in response to Bettye Harrison)
What happens when you try?
Do other apps that use the internet work?. If not
Does the iPod connect to other networks?
Does the iPod see the network?
Any error messages?
Do other devices now connect?
Did the iPod connect before?
- Reset the iOS device. Nothing will be lost
Reset iOS device: Hold down the On/Off button and the Home button at the same time for at
least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears.
- Power off and then back on the router
- Reset network settings: Settings>General>Reset>Reset Network Settings
- Restore from backup. See:
- Restore to factory settings/new iOS device.
- Make an appointment at the Genius Bar of an Apple store.