155 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: Feb 1, 2013 8:20 AM by CaseyRaz
Currently Being ModeratedJan 31, 2013 8:26 AM (in response to jfbowtie)
To determine if you are seeing incorrect dates or times because of a custom date or time format:
- Open System Preferences.
- From the View menu, choose Language & Text (Mac OS X v10.6 or later), or International (Mac OS X v10.5).
- Click the Formats tab.
- Choose your desired region from the Region pop-up menu (any region other than Custom).
- Quit the application where you were seeing incorrect dates or times displayed.
- Open the application again, and verify that the dates and times are now displayed correctly.
More tips from this article!
More Like This
- Retrieving data ...
- This solved my question - 10 points
- This helped me - 5 points