Currently Being ModeratedJan 31, 2013 5:59 PM (in response to Zakiah J)
What does click-to-write do?
BTW, you don't have to write MIDI notes, you can play them on a MIDI keyboard (connected toyour computer) or use the computer keyboard with the on-screen keyboard.
Currently Being ModeratedJan 31, 2013 6:05 PM (in response to Edgar)
It's basically a visual editor (on the piano roll of FL Studio) where you just click and it writes a basic 1/4 note that you can change around to anything you want, really. I can do a similar thing on GarageBand, but it's a lot more tedious than I'd actually like.
Currently Being ModeratedFeb 4, 2013 2:06 PM (in response to Zakiah J)
You want to pencil in the notes correct? If so try this.
1. Create an new empty Midi Software Instrument Track
2. Command Click in the Track Lane to reveal a Pencil tool
3. This will create a Region that you can drag out to any Bar length
4. With Region selected open the Midi Editor window and Command Click inside Grid to Reveal a Pencil tool
5. Now Pencil in the Notes, Drum Beats etc.