1) Your computer is 64 bit, If you have more than about 3.5GB of ram you must use 64 it Windows to use all your ram. 64 bit Windows runs 32 bit apps without problem. There is no reason to install 32 bit Windows.
2) At least 60GB but more depending on how many programs and how much data you will have.
Thanks for your reply, just another question...
I am looking on eBay at Windows 7 is there any specific version I need, for instance if I buy from PC World then it will cost £120 whereas there are versions on eBay for just £50 and its described as:
This software is genuine, original Microsoft hologram software exactly as described here...
- Original Microsoft operating system installation disc containing the full 64bit version of Windows 7 Home Premium including service pack 1.(Not an upgrade version)
- The software is new and has never been installed on any computer.
- The software is supplied with a genuine and unregistered product key.
- The software will install on any laptop or desktop computer which is capable of installing and running 64bit Windows 7.
- Will install on self built or custom built unbranded machines.
- Will install on new machines or machines that have a new hard drive and/or no operating system.
- Can be used to remove and replace old/previous operating system.
- Retail packaging is NOT included.
Can I buy and use this one??