655 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: Feb 15, 2013 7:20 PM by ReideZ
Currently Being ModeratedFeb 5, 2013 2:05 PM (in response to ReideZ)
Well... User the fiend puts it well:
- Traditionally, the colour purple is reserved for royalty and the nobility, perhaps the iPod touch isn't important enough, .
- Because they ran out of the colour purple.
- Someone just wanted to annoy you.
This forum is for Accessibility support, if you want to leave product feedback, visit the Apple Feedback Page.
Currently Being ModeratedFeb 15, 2013 3:38 PM (in response to ReideZ)
- Like Unggoy said, this is a board for Accessibility support, discuss it elsewhere
- Please note that this community is for support, not a rant. Rage all you want about purple elsewhere.