TS1275: Resolve iOS update and restore errors in iTunesLearn about Resolve iOS update and restore errors in iTunes
Currently Being ModeratedFeb 6, 2013 5:06 AM (in response to mrsmucker)
- Also try DFU mode after try recovery mode
- If not successful and you can't fully turn the iOS device fully off, let the battery fully drain. After charging for an least an hour try the above again.
- If still not successful that usually indicates a hardware problem and an appointment at the Genius Bar of an Apple store is in order.
Restore loop (being prompted to restore again after a restore successfully completes)
Troubleshoot your USB connection. If the issue persists, out-of-date or incorrectly configured third-party security software may be causing this issue. Please follow Troubleshooting security software issues. .
Next try placing in DFU mode and then restoring.
Then try restoring on another computer.
Last, make an appointment at the Genius Bar of an Apple store.
More Like This
- Retrieving data ...
- This solved my question - 10 points
- This helped me - 5 points