Currently Being ModeratedFeb 5, 2013 10:06 PM (in response to 6morrows)
tell us more, please. Otherwise it is hard to guess, what the problem is.
- What is your Aperture 3 version? Are you on Aperture 3.3. or later?
- And how did you import the smaller library?
- Has the library you imported been created in iPhoto or Aperture?
- Are your image files raw or jpeg? Referenced or managed?
- Are your libraries on external drives or on your internal drive?
Currently Being ModeratedFeb 6, 2013 5:35 AM (in response to léonie)
I'm on Aperture 3.4.3. Both libraries are Aperture libraries with referenced .jpg files. I used File-->Import-->Library to import the smaller one into the bigger one. All images/files are on my internal drives.
Currently Being ModeratedFeb 6, 2013 6:05 AM (in response to 6morrows)
that definitely should work.
Has the smaller library been exported from the bigger library, so that the slideshow images are duplicates, that are skipped when merging? Or have the slideshow images been imported from the Photo Stream?
Aperture does not always import the Photo Stream images reliably, when merging libraries.
Perhaps your libraries do need repairing. Have you tried the library first aid tools?