I have cd's in Window's Media Player that I want to transfer to itunes. Finding it impossible to do, any suggestions?
- You have digital music files in Windows Media Player.
- You have (physical) CDs on your shelf. You could always use iTunes to import them from the CD if you can't figure out how to add the existing digital copy to your Library.
- You could have asked "how do I import a folder of songs into iTunes library since the new iTunes doesn't appear to have an Add Folder to Library option. It only has Add File to Library". (iTunes 11 does have Add Folder to Library, but it is difficult to find. Was that your problem?)
...I used to be able to do it, ...
How did you do it before, because it's the same as it was before, even though the layout has changed a bit?
- Import music into iTunes
- Connect iPod (or iPhone) to iTunes
- Wait for Sync to finish
- Safely disconnect iPod or iPhone.
Where exactly do you get stuck?