Currently Being ModeratedFeb 8, 2013 12:13 PM (in response to pomme4moi)
1) add ssd drive to the tunderbolt port
2) format ssd to guid boot drive, hfs+ journaled
3) use CCC to copy the recovery drive to the SSD
4) use CCC to clone the 3TB drive to the SSD
5) use system preferences to change the boot drive to the SSD
7) shrink partition of the 3TB drive down to something around the size of your SSD, let the rest become a data drive. It will remain bootable when needed.
The risks???? thunderbolt reliability over time, I don't know.