Currently Being ModeratedFeb 9, 2013 9:21 AM (in response to Aminmagd)
If you use a Mac you can do this on the Mac you usually sync with. Then sync the bookmarks to your iPad.
Currently Being ModeratedFeb 9, 2013 9:53 AM (in response to Aminmagd)
It would probably be easier to download the chrome app, sign in and your bookmarks will be there.
Currently Being ModeratedFeb 9, 2013 10:27 AM (in response to GrumpyGator)
I already did that , but is there anyway to sync between them
Currently Being ModeratedFeb 9, 2013 10:38 AM (in response to Aminmagd)
Take a look here:
My apologies, thats not for Chrome.
You might be able to export/import bookmarks. You'll have to look into the bookmark manager for chrome.
Currently Being ModeratedFeb 12, 2013 7:25 PM (in response to Aminmagd)
I found this here: http://www.ehow.com/how_7403995_import-bookmarks-windows-ipad.html
1. You have to disable bookmark on your ipad under "settings/mail, contacts, calendar/icloud" then on itunes under info tab, now you can select bookmark and select the browser you would sync with.
2. Open iTunes on your Windows computer.
3. Connect the iPad to the PC.
4. Select the iPad from the "Devices" section of iTunes.
5. Click the "Info" tab.
6. Scroll down the page to the "Advanced" section. Click to place a check mark in the box next to "Bookmarks."
7. Click the "Apply" button.
Just tried it myself, worked perfectly.iPad (3rd gen) Wi-Fi, iOS 6.1.1