I'll answer in the same spirit that you asked... if you tried some things and they didn't work, then try some other things. That might work. Seriously... you're going to have to give us some information to work with.
Remember: we cannot see your machine. There are 9 different versions of iPhoto and they run on 8 different versions of the Operating System. The tricks and tips for dealing with issues vary depending on the version of iPhoto and the version of the OS. So to get help you need to give as much information as you can. Basic things like :
- What version of iPhoto.
- What version of the Operating System.
- Details. As full a description of the problem as you can. For instance: 'iPhoto won't export' is best explained by describing how you are trying to export, and so on.
- History: Is this going on long? Has anything been installed or deleted?
- Are there error messages?
- What steps have you tried already to solve the issue.
- Anything unusual about your set up? Or how you use iPhoto?
Anything else you can think of that might help someone understand the problem you have.
I am sorry that I did not supply enough information. I will remember that for the next time. After some more investigation, I was able to get my Ipad pictures to stream to my IMac. Thank you for your help.