196 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: Feb 10, 2013 6:17 AM by MrCambo87
Currently Being ModeratedFeb 9, 2013 11:41 PM (in response to MrCambo87)
- Reboot the system with the Command-R keys both held down to get to the recovery HD partition.
- Choose "Terminal" from the Utilities menu
- Type "resetpassword" and press Enter
- In the utility that opens, choose your username and then click the "Reset" button in the "Reset home directory permissions and ACLs"
- Reboot the system and see if the problem continues.