Currently Being ModeratedFeb 15, 2013 3:52 AM (in response to Jeromefromct)
Try a second Sync, to see if that puts the album onto your iPod.
- what choices have you made for Syncing? (entire library, selected playlists, etc.)
- have you tried looking under Songs or the artist to see if you can find the tracks from that album?
- have you tried the Search facility on your iPod to look for the album?
Currently Being ModeratedFeb 15, 2013 3:57 AM (in response to Jeromefromct)
Not uncommon. Try:
- Reset the iOS device. Nothing will be lost
Reset iOS device: Hold down the On/Off button and the Home button at the same time for at
least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears.
- Unsync all music and resync
- Reset all settings
Go to Settings > General > Reset and tap Reset All Settings.
All your preferences and settings are reset. Information (such as contacts and calendars) and media (such as songs and videos) aren’t affected.
- Restore from backup. See:
- Restore to factory settings/new iOS device.