Currently Being ModeratedFeb 15, 2013 3:29 PM (in response to gfromco)
Duplicate a CD or DVD
1. Insert the DVD/CD;
2. Open Disk Utility, and select the DVD/CD from the left side list (select
the DVD/CD icon on top);
3. from the DU File menu select New | Disk Image from Disk 1;
4. Choose to format the disk image as DVD/CD Master, name the disk
image and click Save;
5. When the .cdr file is finished select it with mouse and press
COMMAND-I to open the Get Info and check the box to lock the file;
6. Choose the .cdr file from the left side list, click Burn, and insert a new,
blank DVD or CD.
Currently Being ModeratedFeb 15, 2013 4:41 PM (in response to gfromco)
Thank you!! That worked perfectly and a 94 year old great grandmother will be so happy to be able to see her great grandson in a high school play. She will look at it over and over. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!