TS3274: iPad: Basic troubleshootingLearn about iPad: Basic troubleshooting
Currently Being ModeratedTS3274 Re: needs double clicked and it tells me everything i am doing. what can i do to turn that off?Feb 17, 2013 9:01 AM (in response to slcook04)
Check: Settings - General - Accessibility - Voice Over = Off.
Please note you will need to use 3 fingers to scroll to various menu items.
Currently Being ModeratedTS3274 Re: needs double clicked and it tells me everything i am doing. what can i do to turn that off?Feb 17, 2013 9:02 AM (in response to slcook04)
You have VoiceOver turned on.
If VoiceOver is on and you want to turn it off from the device instead of from iTunes, remember that a double-tap acts like a single tap and you need to use three fingers to scroll when VoiceOver is on:
- Press Home.
- Tap Settings. Then double-tap Settings.
- Tap General. Then double-tap General.
- Use three fingers on the screen to scroll to Accessibility.
- Tap Accessibility. Then double-tap Accessibility.
- Tap VoiceOver. Then double-tap VoiceOver.
- Tap "On" next to VoiceOver. Then double-tap "On" to turn it off.
More Like This
- Retrieving data ...
- This solved my question - 10 points
- This helped me - 5 points