1. Settings>iTunes/App Store...tap the ID shown...sign out.
2. Turn off Wi-Fi, and turn on Airplane Mode.
3. Power off the iPhone.
4. Now, power on your phone, turn off Airplane Mode, turn on WiFi, then sign back into the store.
Sorry, looks like you're gonna have to update the apps on your computer, then sync your phone. Some users have reported the situation fixes itself after a few days. Other than what I've suggested, I don't have any other ideas.
You're not the only one experiencing this issue though.
LahjonesI located a solution that worked for me at SenseiPhone:
The page lists a number of solutions, but the first one worked for me (after trying many in the Apple discussions).
- Turn off automatice time setting
- Set the clock forward one year
- Check for app updates (get error)
- Correct the clock time/date
- Check for update and get them!