TS1398: iOS: Troubleshooting Wi-Fi networks and connectionsLearn about iOS: Troubleshooting Wi-Fi networks and connections
Currently Being ModeratedFeb 7, 2013 6:29 AM (in response to torey1)
Does the iPod connect to other networks?
Does the iPod see the network?
Any error messages?
Do other devices now connect?
Did the iPod connect before?
- Reset the iOS device. Nothing will be lost
Reset iOS device: Hold down the On/Off button and the Home button at the same time for at
least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears.
- Power off and then back on the router
- Reset network settings: Settings>General>Reset>Reset Network Settings
- Restore from backup. See:
- Restore to factory settings/new iOS device.
- Make an appointment at the Genius Bar of an Apple store.
Currently Being ModeratedFeb 19, 2013 6:09 AM (in response to lllaass)
I cannot turn on Wi-Fi on my iPhone 4S
I've tried all of the above....
My Mac Air and iPad are connected to my house Wi-Fi.
4S device has connected before.
I've reset the device and the network settings.
I select Settings>Wi-Fi> and the Wi-Fi button is greyed out and will not turn on. This is also the case when in range of another hotspot.