Skip navigation
This discussion is archived

Hi, is there a equivalent for "Shift F3" for windows office on mac?

441 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Feb 21, 2013 9:18 AM by Templeton Peck RSS
hobzueri Calculating status...
Currently Being Moderated
Feb 20, 2013 11:28 PM

Is it possible to change already written words in capital letters eg. "Mouse" to "MOUSE" in Office for Mac.

In Office for Windows i can use "Shift + F3" but on my mac this leads to "Expose"



More Like This

  • Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)


  • This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.