Skip navigation

Apple Cinema Display (A1081) question?

863 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Mar 28, 2013 7:20 AM by Arcsylver RSS
Phunetik Calculating status...
Currently Being Moderated
Feb 23, 2013 2:25 AM

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but what is the cord from the power supply called... The on that has DVI, USB and Firewire?

Apple Cinema Display (A1081)
  • Arcsylver Calculating status...
    Currently Being Moderated
    Mar 28, 2013 7:20 AM (in response to Phunetik)

    on the A1081 the power supply doesnt have anything but the power cord from the wall and the power cord to the monitor.


    The USB, Firewire, DVI, and the monitor power to the power supply are all part of the monitor cable that comes out of the monitor.


More Like This

  • Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)


  • This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.