367 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: Feb 24, 2013 1:05 AM by parker612
Currently Being ModeratedFeb 24, 2013 1:05 AM (in response to TAENAN)
- Connect your device to your computer and open iTunes.
- Select your device in the Devices section on the left side of the iTunes window.
- In the main iTunes browser window, select the Summary.
- Select the option to "Manually manage music and videos" or "Manually manage music." This will deselect the automatic sync settings for the Music, Movies, and TV Shows tabs.
Note: When manually managing iPod, disk use is enabled and iPod must always be manually ejected in iTunes before disconnecting it from your computer. iOS devices do not support "Enable disk use".
- Click Apply.
- To manually add music, audiobooks, movies, podcasts, or TV shows, choose one of these categories under Library on the top-left of the iTunes window.
- Select and drag items you want (to choose multiple items, Command-click items using a Mac or Control-click items using Windows), then drag them onto your device icon under Devices.
- To add a playlist, select it from the left side of the iTunes window and drag it onto your device in the same way.
- When you are ready to disconnect your iPod, select it under Devices and click the eject icon next to it. You do not need to eject an iOS device before disconnecting it.