Currently Being ModeratedFeb 25, 2013 6:17 AM (in response to Aidan killoran)
- Visit the website below, follow the directions and see if the mail server information & settings can be located.
- You also may want to use Mail Connection doctor to examine what is causing the issue. It may possibly assist in the matter (link below)
- If all else fails, be sure to contact your ISP (Internet Service Provider) and request the email account settings below with what we call the "cheat sheet" (scroll all the way down at the link below to see the cheat sheet), when you obtain the info requested on the cheat sheet, you'll manually enter it in and configure your mail settings by accessing the "mail preferences". Also, the above link will assist you in getting familiar with the mail preferences.
More Like This
- Retrieving data ...
- This solved my question - 10 points
- This helped me - 5 points