HT5312: Rescue email address and how to reset Apple ID security questionsLearn about Rescue email address and how to reset Apple ID security questions
Currently Being ModeratedFeb 25, 2013 6:51 PM (in response to speedychinn)
Welcome to the Apple Community.
- Start here (change country if necessary) and navigate to 'Password and Security', reset your security questions using the link provided, you will receive an email to your rescue address, use the link in the email and reset your security questions.
- If that doesn't help, you don't receive a reset email or you don't have a rescue address, you should contact AppleCare who will initially try to assist you with a reset email or if unsuccessful will pass you to the security team to reset your security questions for you.
- If you are in a region that doesn't have international telephone support try contacting Apple through iTunes Store Support.
Currently Being ModeratedFeb 25, 2013 6:52 PM (in response to speedychinn)
1. See my User Tip for some help: Some Solutions for Resetting
2. Here are two different but direct methods:
a. Send Apple an email request at: Apple - Support - iTunes Store - Contact Us.
b. Call Apple Support in your country: Customer Service: Contacting Apple for
3. For other queries about Apple ID see Frequently asked questions about Apple ID.
5. For online assistance use Apple - Support - Express Lane