HT1364: iTunes for Windows: Moving your iTunes Media folderLearn about iTunes for Windows: Moving your iTunes Media folder
509 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Mar 1, 2013 5:12 PM by turingtest2
Currently Being ModeratedMar 1, 2013 5:12 PM (in response to Carlyraej)
Update what? What is that you want to do?
You can restore much of the look & feel of the previous version with these shortcuts:
- ALT to temporarily display the menu bar
- CTRL+B to show or hide the menu bar
- CTRL+S to show or hide the sidebar
- CTRL+/ to show or hide the status bar (won't hide for me on Win XP)
- Click the magnifying glass top right and untick Search Entire Library to restore the old search behaviour
- Use View > Hide <Media Kind> in the cloud or Edit > Preferences > Store anduntick Show iTunes in the cloud purchases to hide the cloud items. The second method eliminates the cloud status column (and may let iTunes start up more quickly)
- If you don't like having differnt colours for each albums use Edit > Preferences > General and untick Use custom colours for open albums, movies, etc.