308 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Mar 8, 2013 11:28 AM by the fiend
- Which model of iPod do you actually have?
- An iPod Classic does not use iOS 3.1.3 (as noted in your tags) or any other iOS.
- If the display says "please wait, low battery" - have you charged it up?
- Why do you want to Restore your iPod, whichever model it actually is?
- To Restore and iPod, connect it to iTunes, look on the iPod's Summary pane and select Restore. Note that Restore will delete everything from your iPod.
- iPods can be Reset, which often sorts out minor problems. How to Reset depends which iPod you have.