HT3576: iOS: Understanding notificationsLearn about iOS: Understanding notifications
Currently Being ModeratedMar 28, 2013 10:07 AM (in response to Full Metal Norris)
This is what finally worked for me:
* plugged in my Iphone to machine (Mac) with iTunes running
* within itunes, right clicked on the iphone icon in the left column (i had to show sidebar to see the left column, btw)
* after right clicking, i selected to "Transfer Purchases"
* once that process began, it asked for my log in (within iTunes) and itunes/computer started to download stuff to my computer from my phone----stuff that i had bought on my phone
* i checked my phone at that point (screen was black but it came awake) -- and after a day of being disabled, i was able to log into my phone again finally...no data lost!!
Currently Being ModeratedMay 19, 2013 5:53 PM (in response to tachypod)
Non of the previous solutions here worked for me but your idea, thanks a lot.
after I did "transfer purchases", it got unlocked right away ..... smart ideaaaaa
I suggest everybody to use this solution before restore your iphone and lose your data.
Currently Being ModeratedMar 9, 2014 11:39 AM (in response to NYC JaTT)
Will I lose my pictures if I do it ur way??
Currently Being ModeratedMar 29, 2014 8:45 AM (in response to ceez38)
but mine has been disabled for a day and like 3 hours and im really not happy i have tried almost everthing i have reset it 4 times ansi dont no what else to do